Part-Time Administrative Assistant II
Cambridge, MA 02138
A leading institution in Cambridge MA, is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant II to join their team for 14 hours per week. In this contract role, you be performing administrative duties such as meeting scheduling, reimbursement organization, and other admin related projects and tasks. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant II:
- Prepare documents for articles, cases, and presentations which may include proofreading, formatting exhibits and citations
- Prepare handouts, proctor exams, coordinate audiovisual support and coordinate arrangements for class visitors
- Maintain information on course website, producing seating charts, updating class lists, etc.
- Manage complex calendars, schedule appointments with students and others, and preparing documents for meetings
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and prepare itineraries/documents to facilitate faculty travel
- Assess different itineraries for cost, convenience, and faculty preferences and arrange for travel visas
- Prepare and processes expense reimbursements in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform basic online research as well as obtain books, articles, and other information
- Practice careful version control of all documents with logical naming conventions
- Greet visitors, respond to phone calls, faxes, voicemail, and emails in a timely manner
Requirements for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant II:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate or better proficiency in MS Office, and willingness to learn university systems, is required.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.