Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Belmont, MA 02478
Our client in Belmont, MA is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will complete a variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to, calendar management, coordinating travel, and conducting background research. Apply today if you have an associate’ s degree and at least two to five years of experience!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Analyst:
- Conduct background research and prepare briefing dossiers for Director before meetings with clients, funders, and collaborators
- Coordinate the Director’ s speaking engagements
- Convene meetings, prepare meeting agendas, sit in to record minutes, and distribute meeting notes/follow-up
- Track meeting follow-up to ensure completion of tasks.
- Coordinate travel and all meeting/event logistics (food, transportation, locations, etc).
- Correspond on behalf of Director via phone, email, letter, clients, and collaborators.
Requirements for the Accounting Analyst:
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Two to five years of experience required
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.