Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02163
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join their team for 14 hours/week. In this contract role, you will support the Dean’ s Office with guest reception, handling inquiries, and other administrative duties. The position requires an individual to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a small team. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant:
- Respond to phone calls, voicemail, and emails
- Support other members of the Dean’ s Office team by assisting with components of projects on an-as needed basis
- Maintain accurate and organized electronic and paper files for the office
- Practice careful version control of all documents with logical naming conventions, etc.
- Track and order office and hospitality supplies and handle daily restocking
- Handle confidential material with extraordinary tact and discretion
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Ability to handle confidential material with tact and discretion
- Computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation, professional polish, good judgment and flexibility
- Outstanding organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, including business writing and proofreading
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to continuously develop new skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and follow through on projects
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.