Part-Time Administrative Assistant
West Boylston, MA
Our client in West Boylston, MA is looking for a new Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will assist with reviewing and scanning files, records, and publications. This is a part time position totaling 12 hours a week. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant:
- Review and scan files, records, and publications
- Review files in file cabinets for duplicate and outdated records
- Scan old records that need to be kept electronically
- Pack any files and publications being kept into boxes
- Other duties as assigned in preparation for a future move
Requirements for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.