Part Time Administrative Coordinator
Boston, MA 02215
A prominent medical center in Boston, Massachusetts is currently searching for a part time administrative coordinator. Candidates will be trusted with updating documents, reviewing paperwork and organizing appointments. In addition, candidates will also be working with the front desk fielding questions from walk in clients and assisting with other administrative work.
Responsibilities of Part Time Administrative Assistant:
- Searching the internet for information about a) grant funding for research fellows, b) scholarly publications, c) journal impact factors, and d) information about seminar speakers.
- Preparing the monthly bibliography for Surgery research. Loading academic information into the database.
- Updating documents pertinent to Surgical Research including the Residents Funding brochure.
- Organizing seminars including advertising, interfacing with speakers/admins, ordering catering, ordering and picking-up gifts.
- Reviewing appointment requests and interfacing with applicants to revise paperwork.
- Organizing appointment file and appointments master sheet.
- Picking-up paychecks at the cash office weekly and mailing checks not picked-up by Research employees.
- Answering phones and providing information to the caller about Surgical Research issues handled by the office.
- Fielding walk-in questions about Surgical Research.
- Assisting with administrative work concerning the management of research space.
Requirements for Part Time Administrative Assistant:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship