Part-Time Classroom Attendant
Our higher education client in Charlestown is looking for a Part-Time Classroom Attendant to join their team. In this contract role, you will help with basic classroom functions for a professor who is wheelchair bound. The hours for this role would be Tuesdays (8am-11am & @2pm to 3: 45pm) and Wednesdays (8am-11am) for a total of eight hours a week. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-time Classroom Attendant:
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations during lecture (i.e., advancing slides to the next page)
- Distribute and collect assignments from students during class periods
- Collect items (i.e., handout of presentations, class assignments) from professor’ s office and also assist with returning items to the professor’ s office
- Retrieve print jobs from Print shop
Requirements for the Part-Time Classroom Attendant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.