Part-Time Client Services Specialist
Boston, MA 02163
A prestigious university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Client Services Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will assist with building a pipeline for the sales team by qualifying leads received via the department’ s website. You will become an expert on the department’ s program offerings, the business challenges that they address, and their intended audience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Client Services Specialist:
- Provide market insights for the program development team
- Research and provide information on the competitive program landscape
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 3-5 years of work experience
- SharePoint and Salesforce experience a plus
- An understanding of executive development priorities and organizational structure
- Aptitude for research
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.