Part-Time Data Entry Clerk
Boston, MA 02115
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Data Entry Clerk to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform the day-to-day clerical, recordkeeping or processing duties including updating the alumni database inclusive of titles, institutions, publications, and funding. This position is for ~14 hours per week on Monday, Wednesdays, and/or Fridays for 4-6 weeks until the job is complete. The 14 hours are flexible within Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9am-5pm. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Data Entry Clerk:
- Gather data and assist in preparing reports
- Provides information to faculty, staff members, students and the public
- Keyboard and process text and information, and may answer general correspondence
- Make appointments and maintain calendars based on specific instructions
- Arrange meetings, schedules rooms and equipment
- Maintain inventory and or order office supplies
- Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
Requirements for the Part-Time Data Entry Clerk:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.