Part Time Event Planning Associate
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part Time Event Planning Associate to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for event organization and volunteer management. The Part Time Event Planning Associate will coordinate with volunteers, vendors, faculty, and staff. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of volunteer management experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the:
- Liaise with the school and volunteer community on a regular basis
- Build prospect lists
- Promote events to friends and colleagues
- Assist with communications projects such as newsletters
Requirements for the:
- 2-5 years of Event Management experience
- Experience working in development and/or academia
- 2-5 years of Volunteer Management experience, ideal
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.