Part Time Executive Assistant
Boston, MA 02111
A medical center in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Executive Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will work directly with the Chief Investment Officer providing administrative services. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Executive Assistant:
- Manage emails, calendars, and appointment scheduling
- Book travel arrangements and do travel expense reports
- Assist with various projects including Microsoft Office presentations
- Help coordinate urgent communications with the CIO when the CIO is traveling out of the office
Requirements for the Part-Time Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Executive Assistant experience
- Financial Services and Executive Assistant/Administrative background
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.