Part-Time Facilities Assistant
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our prominent higher education client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Part-Time Facilities Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will work 14 hours a week performing a range or administrative and facilities duties. From managing on-boarding and off-boarding efforts to monitoring departmental email accounts you are sure to be busy. Apply today!
Compensation: up to $24/hr
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Facilities Assistant:
- Review and respond to on-boarding, off-boarding, and computer asset management requests via an automated workflow system (ServiceNow)
- Utilize building work order software (Presto, Building Engines, etc.) to ensure work and maintenance requests are assigned, addressed, and completed in a timely fashion
- Work with the Administrative Operations team to support the on-boarding and off-boarding of all employees
- Coordinate ID access and key distribution for all managed spaces
- Act as the point-of-contact for all phone requests
- Responsible for coordinating and assisting with office moves
- Monitor and respond to departmental email accounts
- Order and approves facilities related supplies
Requirements for the Part-Time Facilities Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.