Part-Time Financial Assistant
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking Part-Time Financial Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be performing the day to day clerical, recordkeeping and processing duties of a particular area or function using common office technology and administrative systems. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Financial Assistant:
- Gather data and assist in preparing reports
- Provide information to faculty, staff members, students and the public
- Process information and answer general correspondence
- Make appointments and maintain calendars based on specific instructions
- Arrange meetings, schedules rooms and equipment
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies
- Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Manage and sort data payments for PPCR and other ECPE programs at Client Relationship Management Application
- Prepare journals on weekly basis to allocate to appropriate funds
- Provide customer support to participants for resolving payment issues
- Assist with credit card payments and refunds via online payment system and with other financial and administrative duties
Requirements for the Part-Time Financial Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.