Part-Time Marketing Operations Support
Boston, MA 02163
A premiere university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Marketing Operations Support (14 hrs/wk) to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide marketing operations support, including maintaining the Constituent Relationship Management platform (SalesForce) and the content management platform (Sharepoint), updating contact records, running reports, and coordinating with other Initiatives and Departments to maintain data integrity. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $18/hr based on experience
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Marketing Operations Support:
- Attend weekly staff meetings to support the team as needed
- Support university’ s social media presence, including the scheduling of Twitter content, and posting to the LinkedIn Group and helping to manage the social media editorial calendar
- Update content on the Initiative website, including managing manual components, adding events to the Initiative’ s event calendar, and various other content updates
- Facilitate the execution of health care events such as researching venues, maintaining RSVP and attendee lists, formatting name tags, and creating relevant collateral
- Collect feedback and documenting best practices of internal and external events
- Create a reference compilation of the Initiative’ s activities since its inception
Requirements for the Part-Time Marketing Operations Support:
- High school diploma
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.