Part-Time Office Assistant
Boston, MA 02163
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Part-Time Office Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform a variety of routine administrative duties such as assisting with invoices, preparing financial documents, and supporting file management. If you have previous office experience and strong customer service skills, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Office Assistant:
- Assist with invoice processing and related tasks
- Prepare financial documentation to be submitted to the Financial Office
- Support file management functions including creating and maintaining electronic and paper files and tracking contracts in Excel, SharePoint and/or other databases
- Assist with fulfilling telephone orders and requests
- Assist with maintaining the HBS directory
- Handle and process postal mail and e-mail
- Serve as the first point of contact for visitors to the building; provide administrative support and assistance; answer department phone as needed
- Support the onboarding/off-boarding of full-time staff and contractors; maintain staff lists and floor-plans
- Maintain supplies by doing inventory checks, placing orders, verifying receipt and stocking items
- May assist in creating or maintaining the department's web and intranet pages
Requirements for the Part-Time Office Assistant:
- Previous office experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.