Boston, MA 02199-7652
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to join their team. In this contract role, you will greet visitors and answer the phone lines, along with a variety of typically administrative duties. Apply today if you have a friendly demeanor and can commit to 30 hours per week!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Receptionist:
- Greet visitors and announce their arrival to appropriate parties
- Answer main phone number and any incoming calls that don’ t go directly to individual extensions
- Maintain reception area and ensure its professional appearance
- Add visitors to the BXP security system
- Place catering orders for events and/or meetings and Star Market runs
- Reserve and maintain conference rooms and hotel space including, catering set up/breakdown
- Produce print jobs and re-stock shelves with supplies
- Pick up and distribute daily mail, including overnight packages, courier, etc.
- Order and restock office, mailroom and café supplies and alert manager to any significant changes in price or usage
- Maintain neat and organize; office supplies’ closets, mailroom shelves and the café cupboards and closet
- Publish first year anniversary cards and distribute with gifts
- Assist with onboarding: assemble new hire bags, update extension list, key cabinet, prep cubes
- Assist practices or departments with administrative duties, including, but not limited to; large mailings, binding projects.
- Additional duties or ad hoc projects at the manager’ s discretion
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.