Part-Time Reunion Staff
Boston, MA 02163
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking a Part-Time Reunion Staff to join their team for 14 hours/week. Apply today for this contract role!
Responsibilities for the Part-Time Reunion Staff:
- Support registration
- Assist with email correspondence – draft and support outreach to alumni population
- Provide frontline customer service for alumni constituency over the phone, by email, and at times in person
- Compose, proofread, edit and prepare reports, materials and correspondences with alumni
- Provide support for wrap up process and post-event thank you notes for alumni volunteers
- Create post-reunion survey summary documents
- Gather/maintain data and assist in preparing electronic reports using variety of computer software (Cvent, Excel)
- Pull and organize food allergy, restriction reports
- Deliver excellent customer service and work cross-departmentally to support collaborative alumni efforts across ER
- Answer phones
- Process all payments and checks
Requirements for the Part-Time Reunion Staff:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.