Part-time Executive and Development Assistant
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Part-Time Executive and Development Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for the oversight of the administrative activities of the President & CEO’ s office. Apply today if you have a Bachelor’ s degree and at least two years of experience as an Executive Assistant working with senior management!
Responsibilities for the Fund Analyst:
- Administrative management of the day-to-day activities of the office of the President & CEO
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars
- Assist in managing Board relations, including preparation and logistics for Board of Director Meetings and select Board committee meetings
- Plan, direct and execute special projects on behalf of the President & CEO
- Prepare written communication on behalf of the President & CEO, such as letters, announcements, meeting notes, follow-up communication, organizational emails, etc.
- Assist Executive Vice Presidents of Operations and Finance with scheduling, preparation of materials for committee meetings, presentation materials and other administrative duties as needed
- Supervise and coordinate front desk coverage schedules
- Work from front desk to provide phone coverage and administrative support as needed
- Manage internal and external package delivery, schedule conference rooms, and assist with conference call set up
- Inform Accounting and Procurement coordinator of office and kitchen supplies as is needed
Requirements for the Fund Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
- At least two years of experience as an Executive Assistant working with senior management, board members, and corporate executives
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.