Part-time Medical Assistant
Arlington, MA 02474
Seeking a part-time Medical Assistant to support a Family Health Practice onsite, due to volume of department and an open need. Role assists in supporting two fulltime providers and two part-time practitioners. This temporary position is for an initial 3 months with an anticipated start of June 1st.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Support providers during in-person and telehealth appointments
- Preform vital checks and light phlebotomy
- Preform EKGs
- Confirm patient demographics and update electronic charts accordingly
- Manage inventory and place orders
Requirements of the Medical Assistant:
- Must have obtained professional certification
- Knowledge of EPIC systems highly preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8: 00am - 5: 30pm.