Patient Service Representative
Quincy, MA 02171
Our client in Quincy, MA is looking for a Patient Services Representative to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for greeting and registering patients who present for service. If you have at least two to three years of relevant work experience and a high school diploma, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Analyst:
- Manage appointment schedules to ensure timely patient flow
- Collect mandatory patient information to ensure accurate demographic entries
- Coordinate patient information collection related to Sliding Fee Scale program
- Obtain needed insurance referral and/or authorization for services
- Verify current patient insurance eligibility and benefits to ensure accurate and timely remittance
- Ensure accurate and timely information exchange with clinical staff
- Disseminate and collect patient satisfaction survey and/or other data for routine reporting
- Maintain signage and clarity of information displayed in reception area
- Inform patient of any existing balance noted in their account
- Attend scheduled department staff and clinical meetings
- Practice confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to Manet policies and requirements
- Acts as a liaison between the patient and other areas to ensure optimal flow and service delivery
Requirements for the Accounting Analyst:
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in customer service or related field, preferably in a medical or health care setting
- Familiarity with health insurances, managed care requirements and state assistance programs.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.