Boston, MA 02210
Top tier Investment firm in Boston is looking for a Payroll Analyst for their Boston Team. This firm has an amazing culture to work with and this opportunity is for a 6 month contract in Boston, MA.
• Assist our lead payroll analysts with the processing of monthly payrolls for both salary and hourly employees across multiple countries
• Coordination of international payroll processing with external vendors, who process final payroll
• Providing prompt and complete responses to employees and vendors on payroll-related questions
• Assist Accounting colleagues with questions related to payroll journal entries and account reconciliations
• Recommend process improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency
Candidates must have strong, polished communication skills, a strong desire to deliver impeccable customer service, and must be able to interact professionally with colleagues across the firm. Candidates will also have strong attention to detail, basic project management skills, and the ability to multi-task. Must be able to prioritize assignments with competing deadlines and work independently at times.
• Bachelor’ s degree preferred
• 1– 5 years of experience; some accounting and/or payroll experience preferable
• Proven ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
• Skills/proficiency in Payroll-related systems (Workday, ADP Freedom, iiPay, Office suite) a plus
• Customer service orientation and ability to communicate with various levels of management
• Problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy