Payroll Clerk - Entry Level, Nonprofit Company
Boston, MA 02114
A Nonprofit in Downtown Boston has an immediate need for an entry level payroll clerk to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level professional to start their career in a close-knit and supportive environment. This role has opportunity to grow within the organization. This nonprofit company truly values its employees and their development. Training will be provided. As the entry level payroll clerk, you will have direct access to the CFO as a mentor.
The days will fly by--this role is full time but allows the flexibility to leave at 4: 30pm each day. The office is easily accessible via public transportation including many commuter rails and subway stops. Enjoy lunch at a number of exciting restaurants or walk the scenic streets of Boston. This is an ideal entry level role with a lucrative outlook. Don't wait - apply today!
Hours: M-F from 8: 30am-4: 30pm with an hour lunch
Salary: up to $45, 000.00
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Payroll Clerk:
- Training will be provided
- Collecting and verifying time sheets.
- Entering employee information and payroll data
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Issuing statements detailing earnings and deductions.
- Issuing and delivering paychecks to employees.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining payroll records.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports.
Payroll Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll software is a plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with math skills
- Solid communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
To learn more about this opportunity please email me at email@example.com