Boston, MA 02109
One of the world’ s top companies headquartered in Boston, MA is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team in Downtown Boston. This is a contract-to-hire role where you will report to the US Payroll Manager and be responsible for the processing of the US payroll for over 2, 200 domestic employees. If you’ re looking to join a renowned company that has a young, upbeat culture, free coffee, and many opportunities for career growth, then apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Specialist:
- Process bi-weekly US payroll, to include managing timekeeping system, data collection and data entry
- Perform initial review of payroll results for accuracy and compliance
- Provide customer service to employee and managers with payroll related issues and questions
- Manage garnishments and withholding orders to ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports for business partners in HR, Benefits and Accounting
- Facilitate off cycle and manual payroll processing for non-scheduled events
- Assist with year end process
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 years of payroll administration experience, management experience a plus
- Working within strict deadlines
- Multi-state payroll tax experience
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentially
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience processing payroll with ADP Workforce Now and Workday
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship