Planning and Operations Associate
Our client in Charlestown, MA is seeking a Planning and Operations Associate to join their team. As the Planning and Operations Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the staff and operations of a growing multi-family office. You will lend support to office administration, client service, cash management, reporting, and complex estate, tax and insurance planning. This position pays up to 75K plus bonus. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Planning and Operations Associate:
- Assist with client reporting, including collecting and updating outside investment values, verifying data integrity, preparing and reviewing reports with senior team members in preparation for client meetings
- Update and maintain CRM with client and other professional information
- Assist with client cash management operation
- Collect and catalogue tax data and assisting with facilitation of payments
- Review weekly client bill pay packages and quarterly spending reports
- Work with client teams to address day to day client needs
- Perform light administrative/office management tasks
- Bachelor’ s Degree with a preference for candidates pursuing CFP®, CFA or MBA designations
- 1-5 years’ experience in financial services with proficiency in Microsoft products
- Experience with Schwab, Fidelity and/or Tamarac (Envestnet) preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship