Portfolio Cash Analyst
Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Portfolio Cash Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for operational support and driving key initiatives related to the accuracy of the firm’ s internal representation of client cash balances. If you have experience in the financial services industry with working knowledge of custodian bank processes, apply today!
Compensation: up to $40/hr
Responsibilities for the Portfolio Cash Analyst:
- Work with key partners across Portfolio Services to assess non-working currency balance exceptions, related processes and help develop new workflows to more efficiently manage balances for clients and investors
- Lead and participate in both small and large initiatives related Cash data and balances, with a focus on foreign exchange (FX) transactions
- Liaise between Client Services, Portfolio Accounting and other internal stakeholders for implementation of Operating Model changes and onboarding of unique Cash services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the operating model through daily oversight of all primary Cash Control workflows including FX’ s reconciliation and execution, processing, overdrafts, custodian capstock feeds monitoring, expense processing, etc
- Assess and create control reports to allow for efficient and independent workflow management
- Participate in working groups to define effective solutions to complex business challenges and/or process improvements
- Provide guidance and expertise to Business Analysts and IT regarding development requirements for FX initiatives and Cash availability
- Strategically review our accounting capabilities and make recommendations where we need additional development or have opportunities to gain efficiencies and reduce risk exposure
Requirements for the Portfolio Cash Analyst:
- Experience in the financial services industry with working knowledge of custodian bank processes
- Broad knowledge of capital markets
- Knowledge of foreign exchange transactions and their impact on recordkeeping
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.