Print Production Manager
Boston, MA 02163
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Print Production Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will manage relations with copywriters, proofreaders, and graphic designers to create new mail and print marketing tactics. If you have experience managing a large, complex, and high quality print communications project, apply today!
Compensation: up to $58/hr
Responsibilities for the Print Production Manager:
- Oversee the competitive bid and negotiation process with vendors and suppliers that create and produce printed communications for direct mail, collateral, and other printed media
- Develop and approve print production priorities and schedules, print specifications, and budgets
- Advise internal clients on tactics and options for printing and mailing projects that will produce best communication and marketing results.
- Manage relations with copywriters, proofreaders, graphic designers, printers, mail house vendors and internal clients
- Communicate deadlines and ensures that project/production schedule is met and delivered within approved budgets
Requirements for the Print Production Manager:
- Experience managing a large print communications project
- Strong fluency in project management software such as Basecamp, Workfront, etc.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.