Private Client Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston, AM is seeking a Private Client Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will support a team of Relationship Managers, Relationship Associates and Managing Director(s) with the client service of the private banking office. This position pays up to $26/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Private Client Analyst:
- Liaise directly with RAs/RMs on account opening documentation, funds transfer requests, account balances, etc.
- Responsible for preparing and processing Customer Information Document renewals on an ad hoc basis as required by event driven changes
- Prepare client correspondence, including client actionable items
- Handle asset transfers including funds transfers and check requests daily
- Organize and maintain Records Management database and storage schedule
- Perform various other related duties as required to facilitate the productivity of the department
- Adhere to Risk guidelines and all procedural controls in the delivery of services to clients
- Support the relationship management team in their efforts to grow the business through client prospecting and associated research
- Make sure all client facing work is delivered in a timely, high quality manner
- Manage mail, faxes, documents & materials, and copying and filing as needed in support of client related activities and efforts
- Answer phone calls, respond to inquiries, take accurate messages and direct callers to appropriate parties
- Participate in project work (i.e. system testing, marketing initiatives, documentation updates…) as needed
- Work directly or with the Administrative Assistant in scheduling resources including people, meetings, rooms, and equipment
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of industry experience preferred
- High level of problem solving skills, research and data gathering ability
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.