Product Support / Operations Coordinator
Boston, MA 02163
A prestigious university in Boston, MA is seeking a Product Support/Operations Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will supports the school’ s teaching and learning mission by supporting classroom technology simulation events, providing documentation, coordinating projects, preparing products for distribution, and participating in user testing. The Product Support/Operations Coordinator works closely with Products team staff across a variety of projects and assignments as well as with faculty and MBA and ExEd staff to understand and deliver on specific classroom simulation needs. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Product Support/Operations Coordinator:
- Coordinate with classroom technology simulation project teams and faculty/staff to identify appropriate support plans
- Manage multiple successful classroom technology simulation support events for both MBA and ExEd programs on campus and virtually
- Provide support for off campus, non-HBS users
- Assist with product test scheduling
- Coordinate assigned project tasks
- Ensure that high-quality and complete user (faculty, student, staff, and administrator) documentation is prepared
- Prepare products for external distribution
- Background in business
- Bachelor’ s or Masters degree in related area
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Understanding of pedagogy and adult learning theory
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Expertise with commonly used technology platforms and software (e.g., PC/Mac, iPad, common browsers)
- Adept at learning new software
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Experience producing clear and accurate technical documentation
- Facility at preparing and delivering presentations and training sessions
- Careful and curious quality assurance mindset
- Recognized team leadership and group facilitation skills in complex situations
- Experience working with faculty in a higher-education academic environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented; excellent at multitasking
- Comprehensive understanding of the concepts and processes that create great relationships with stakeholders and partners while providing outstanding customer service in complex situations
- Demonstrates the following personal attributes: Adaptable, flexible; uses grace and tact under pressure; unflappable when confronting challenges; resilient; positive outlook and "can-do" attitude; respectful & approachable style; self-motivated
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.