Westborough, MA 01581
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for a Production Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting overall set production by managing production sets, pulling samples from the warehouse for upcoming photography shoots, and maintaining set design elements. If you are comfortable with basic power tools and proficient in painting, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Production Assistant:
- Maintain an orderly and updated set, workspace, and set library
- Communicate with onset teams to ensure timelines are being followed for appropriate set changes as needed.
- Manage production on multiple sets at once
- Communicate and act clearly and concisely in a fast paced, changing environment
- Collaborate with team of Logistics Coordinators, Production Coordinators, Creative team and Studio Manager to review timelines for scheduled shoots.
- Assist with rigging of overhead items (chandeliers, lanterns, etc.)
- Aid styling team with props, including gathering, placing, and returning to prop library
- Identify and pull samples from warehouse for upcoming photography
- Maintain set elements; patching and painting walls and general repairs
- Remain accountable for moving samples and set elements required for photo shoot
Requirements for the Production Assistant:
- Comfortable with basic power tools: cordless drill, Sawzall, circular saw, chop saw, etc.
- Comfortable and proficient in painting
- Comfortable driving a cargo van and a small box truck
- Grip and rigging experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.