Cambridge, MA 02138
A reputable university in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Program Administrator to join their team. In this contract role, you will forecast revenues, negotiate with external suppliers, and help to create and implement department systems. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and approximately three years of program management experience in a fast-pace environment, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Program Administrator:
- Manage program budgets and handle financial processing for program-related expenses
- Develop relevant and timely communications
- Keep Program Directors and Associate Director aware of programmatic issues
- Manage applications and ensure a timely reading and rating process
- Design and provide curricular, programmatic and policy information to faculty advisors to inform their ability to counsel students
- Produce accurate and timely updates to publications
- Play a key role in the annual strategic planning of course scheduling
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Approximately 3 years of program management experience
- Highly organized with capacity to manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing complex budgets.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.