Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of committee meetings including intaking protocol applications, preparing agenda and minutes for meetings, working with committee members to ensure quorum for meetings, and working with office systems to ready protocols for review. You will provide advice and assistance to investigators and work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure timely and accurate execution of all administrative functions. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requirements for the Program Coordinator:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree or 3-5 years of experience
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet experience
- Must be well organized with a keen attention to detail
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as good customer service skills
- Must be both focused and flexible, able to multi-task and willing to pitch in at every level to get the job done
- Direct experience with IRB administration
- Computer experience with website design, and ability to learn new computer systems
- Research experience. Familiarity with Federal Regulations pertaining to human subject research
- Career oriented, desire to grow in the position
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship