Boston, MA 02115
Looking to get into the higher education industry? Out higher education client in Boston,. MA is seeking a Program Coordinator to perform day to day clerical, record-keeping and processing duties. In this contract role, you will also arrange meetings, schedules rooms and equipment and order office supplies when needed. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Program Coordinator:
- Assist with department email inbox
- Ensures our main phone line is being answered in a timely fashion.
- Provide high-level customer service to course administrator, registrants, and internal staff
- Create course and post activity certificates using our Cvent platform
- Collect and Review faculty disclosures for live and RSS
- Update data files
- Scan and photocopy documents
- Administrative background
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Excel (basic data entry), PowerPoint)
- Some business training beyond high school preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.