Boston, MA 02115
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will responsible for managing various components of the PhD and Summer Internship programs. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Program Coordinator:
- Manage all aspects of the Summer Internship Program by responding to inquiries, coordinating logistics, recruiting faculty reviewers, securing host laboratories, ect.
- Manage various aspects for the PhD candidate recruitment and admission cycle by responding to inquiries, managing recruitment lists via utilized platforms and systems, ect.
- Lead the planning for major program events, including the annual new student orientation, retreats, graduation celebrations, alumni seminar series, ect.
- Coordinate student progress related tasks by tracking form submissions, reviewing submitted forms for accuracy, sending frequent reminders regarding deadlines, ect.
- Liaise with faculty and staff to obtain course related information each semester and manage the course catalog and schedule of classes
- Manage all content on the program's website, updating event related information, policies and deadlines regularly to ensure all constituents have access to information that is current and accurately reflects guidelines developed by the program leadership
- Coordinate tracking and updating of alumni records by developing surveys and analyzing data
- Update the student database to ensure student progress is accurately reflected in all related systems
- Coordinate reconciliation of corporate cards as well as processes related to the student stipends, faculty, staff, and student submitted reimbursements
Requirements for the Program Coordinator:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.