Framingham, MA 01701
A global company in Framingham, MA is seeking a Program Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will own the product development process timeline from concept to shelf. You will work cross-functionally with every product facing team throughout the organization. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Program Manager:
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission, goals, and schedules of the organization
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and manage long-term goals
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Work on strategy with the product management team
- Communicate and analyze status issues, risks and changes to all stake holders
- Assist in developing RFP/RFQs and response evaluations for vendor and technology
- Bachelor’ s degree or master’ s degree in business or related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience in program management
- Strong project management skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Consumer Products Goods and Retail experience
- PMI Certification and Six Sigma Certification desirable
- Proficiency with PM tools like MS Project, Visio, and Jira
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.