Program Manager/Senior Contracts Manager
Portsmouth, NH 03801
An insurance company in Portsmouth, NH is seeking a Program Manager/Senior Contracts Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will develop, implement and manage product or service acquisition and supply management strategies that drive increased value for internal clients in terms of reduced costs, improved quality, service, technology and processes. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager/Senior Contracts Manager:
- Participate in complex contract negotiations; lead negotiation of any terms and conditions which have financial impact, i.e. pricing model, payment terms, etc.
- Perform research or directs research of lower level incumbents on industry trends, products, pricing and tools, including preparation and managing of RFx documents and evaluating supplier responses
- Present analyses, recommendations and results to senior management
- Communicate negotiation objectives, scope, strategy and direction to negotiation team
- Develop and manage relationship with assigned key suppliers to sustain thorough knowledge of current activity and prospective business opportunities
- Establish annual objectives for contract supplier performance product pricing, quality, technological support where necessary, best practices and Minority supplier commitment
- Facilitate supplier meetings and reviews
- Manage vendor interface with internal customers to implement internal change processes
- Develop and implement standards, processes and procedures pertaining to the procurement of product categories and services as they relate to business practices
- Participate on internal committees and taskforces in order to provide information and advice on business, financial and licensing issues pertaining to technology acquisitions
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship