Project Archives Assistant- Contract Role, Benefits Included
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a part-time Project Archives Assistant. In this contract role, you will help faculty organize their paper files, create detailed inventories, and prepare files for offsite storage. If you have a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, and work well independently, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Archives Assistant:
- Sort and organize papers into logical filing system
- Transfer folders from current filing cabinets and drawers into record center cartons
- Create detailed inventories of folder titles
- Label and barcode cartons
- Coordinate with archives staff to transfer files to offsite storage
Requirements for the Project Archives Assistant:
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Demonstrated interest in file management or career in archives
- Excellent organizational and written skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.