Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Project Assistant to join their team. Apply today for this contract role!
Responsibilities for the Project Assistant:
- Communicate with and provide support to site/study personnel via phone, email, etc.
- Monitor assigned systems for data submission; process and track submitted data
- Enter data for rater/site submissions into proprietary enterprise application (e.g. Rater Station, RDA, CDR, etc.)
- Report generation and distribution to study personnel
- Assist with teleconference/meeting scheduling and site training calls
- Identify task issues and escalate as necessary to team management
- Perform administrative duties including document creation, copying, scanning, collating, etc.
- Perform quality control activities for assigned projects
- Draft meeting minutes for internal and external meetings
- Assist with system testing as required (web or device based)
- Assist with study materials reproduction and distribution
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Experience at prioritizing and supporting multiple administrative projects and/or responsibilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Flexible working style
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.