Project Coordinator - $20/hr
Marlborough, MA 02109
Our client in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will work closely with the education and training staff and assist them with ongoing projects including revising and updating of administrative requirements, policies, and procedures involving recertification, training, continuing education and program accreditation. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Work closely with the education and training staff and assist them with ongoing projects including revising and updating of administrative requirements, policies, and procedures involving recertification, training, continuing education and program accreditation
- Receive communication from licensees and must be able to determine appropriate assistance to provide them regarding recertification, initial certification and continuing education based on their situation
- Handle records, including processing, filing, faxing and copying
Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training