Boston, MA 02116
One of Boston’ s hottest companies is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. This contract role is great for anyone who is able to keep all stakeholders informed with accurate and timely information as it relates to asset creation. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Partner with the Image Producers to help monitor imagery projects and make sure daily deliverables are on track and met
- Search the Digital Asset Management Tool for imagery when needed
- Schedule meetings, send meeting agendas and any necessary documents ahead and provide clear, concise and actionable recaps
- Communicate within the vertical and to stakeholders; upcoming, immediate and future deadlines for deliverables with a high level of visibility so that all stakeholders remain informed and expectations are met
- Make necessary updates and changes to project documents as it relates to photography production
- Use data sets to complete assigned tasks and accurately executes with zero defect
- Serve as key contributor to the Photography Project Management team and stakeholders
- Share learnings, establish best practices and support other Photography Project Coordinators on team
- 1+ years previous project coordination or photography production experience
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with curiosity, initiative and dedication
- Ability to communicate precisely
- High degree of comfort with change
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.