Project Manager - $55/hr
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will serve on Online Banking Projects often in support of an overall program, and define and manage all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Collaborate with business and system analysts and/or functional managers to define and vet project business and technical requirements
- Determine project resource requirements and procure resources
- Identify project and/or program risks and collaborates with the project team and business partners to mitigate project risks
- Manage project and/or program communication planning and execution
- Contribute vendor relationship management for project-related vendors
- Comply with enterprise project management standards
- Monitor project execution and escalate project issues as necessary
- Maintain project repository, and issue and risk tracking logs
- Document project decisions and project meetings
- Bachelor’ s degree, MBA preferred
- Formal project management training or certification (e.g. PMP)
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated success
- Three to five years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or online banking operations systems and operations
- Advanced knowledge of project management principles
- Expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project or similar project management software
- Demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to proactively interface at all levels including external vendors
- Proven success in running projects across different SDLC types is essential – Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and waterfall included
- Ability to exercise independent judgment under a minimum of supervision
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.