Boston, MA 0210902111
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Project Management to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide consulting and practice support to the Ambulatory practices of the medical facility. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Provide support for core Ambulatory functions across assigned Departments/Divisions
- Direct and manage projects on behalf of the Director and other management staff
- Act to represent the Senior Director on internal and external committee or task forces
- Develop project work plans including identification of key stakeholders, deliverables, timelines, etc.
- Oversee operational and logistical aspects of projects
- Ensure project requirements are achieved in a timely fashion and within guidelines
- Assess and make effective recommendations to address barriers or obstacles to achieving project goals
- Develop measurement and analytic strategies to monitor the outcomes of projects over time
- Craft messages, create communications and deliver presentations related to project plans/status
- Lead and manage work groups/committees charged with setting project direction
- Execute analyses, create dashboards, and organize data to guide decision-making and support initiative
- Create, maintain and improve dashboards and other data communication vehicles to advance Ambulatory's public reporting infrastructure
- Develop and administer surveys and organizes data to track compliance with initiatives
- Develop and coordinate project evaluation to assess impact
- Collect, organize, summarize materials for presentations by the Senior Director and Management Team
- Establish, maintain and continually improve coordinated, effective communications for the Ambulatory enterprise
- Maintain and execute improvements to Ambulatory Services' infrastructure
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Master's degree in public health, healthcare management or related field or related work experience; Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- 3 to 5 years' of experience in the healthcare field or project management
- Experience in quality measurement and project management
- Expertise in managing working relationships in a matrix structure
- Experience in promoting healthcare provider behavior change
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet department objectives and deadlines consistently
- Self-directed and displays good judgment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and cultivate constructive client relationships
- Ability to navigate and develop effective working relationships within a large, matrixed organization
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and follow through until resolution
- Independently motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, work independently, and collaborate with team members
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.