Framingham / Wellesley , MA
Our client in Framingham, MA is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This contract role is a great opportunity for anyone with experience in Microsoft OneDrive. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Support Principal Investigator and Grants Administrator to ensure that assigned tasks and timelines are completed
- Assist in record-keeping and the preparation of reports required under the grant
- Manage logistical and administrative aspects of the Career Pathways Professional Development Day project
- Maintain compliance under the terms of the grant and support the work of the Principal Investigator and other lead personnel
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Project reporting and budgeting abilities
- Efficient, detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines and work well with a minimum of supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft office, experience with Microsoft OneDrive a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.