Framingham, MA 01701
Our client in Framingham, MA is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will lead and deliver projects and ensure the overall success of the company through planning, design, execution, and implementation. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and seven years of experience in project management, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Lead and deliver projects to a high standard using standard project management processes, methodology, and best practices.
- Ensure the overall success of the projects to include initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, implementation and closure of the projects.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan to break down work, track and manage tasks,
- Manage the project budget to ensure that the approved scope is delivered within the approved budget.
- Provide weekly project updates to business sponsor, Program Manager, COE Leader, and other stakeholders to include a high-level overview of project progress
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least seven years of experience with project management
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.