Framingham, MA 01701
Our client in Framingham, MA is looking for a project manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will work approximately three months to help identify gaps in existing content processes to improve the company’ s effectiveness and efficiency. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and at least 10 years of process improvement/reengineering experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Process re-engineering: Identify gaps and bottlenecks and re-engineer existing Content processes and workflows to improve our speed-to-market and consistency in brand voice across all channels
- Identify and escalate opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency of content processes; create compelling proposals and drive change management;
- Document new process maps, workflows, data and information flow from one step of the process to another
- Lead cross-team coordination (Product Brands, marketing, site management, SDS, Ecommerce etc.) in implementing upgraded and optimized processes
- Put in place change management & governance around new processes
- Apply a structured methodology for change management process and tools to gain adoption of changes required by all contributors
- Conduct needs assessments, impact analysis and change resistance and devise project plan to address any feedback from key stakeholders
- Support training efforts by providing input, documented requirements design / delivering training programs for all new tools being implemented in Content Management and flow.
- Manage and implement Content Change Management process across all tool implementations
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 10 years of process improvement/reenginerring experience including exposure to content management and sales processes at a large organization
- Process certifications such as Lean Six sigma or other highly desired
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.