Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02110
A leading executive search firm located in downtown Boston is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office. The ideal candidate can efficiently work in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional customer service skills. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will report to the Office Administrator. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Manage the front of the office
- Receive and welcome all visiting candidates, clients and vendors
- Escort clients and candidates to conference room
- Perform routine administrative tasks
- Maintain facilities
- Perform special projects
Requirements for the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Database experience is a plus
- Experience in dealing with foreign colleagues, visitors, issues of international correspondence, and time zone differences, is a plus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.