Boston, MA | Contract
A top insurance company in Boston, MA is seeking a Receptionist to join their team and work from the hours of 10am to 4pm. In this contract role, you will be responsible for office duties, checking supplies, greeting customers, etc. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist:
- Receive and screen phone calls
- Transcribe, format, type and edit letters, memoranda, etc.
- Make appointments, places phone calls, and gather requested information
- Create and maintain files
- Operate standard office equipment
- High School education preferred
- One year of office or equivalent, relevant experience
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Proficient with standard office equipment such as an electric typewriter, fax, etc.
- Ability to handle and route multiple phone calls on multi-line phone system
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship