Cambridge , MA 02139
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Receptionist to join their team. The ideal candidate for this contract role is someone who can work independently to provide administrative support for a variety of front desk responsibilities and collaborate successfully with others. This position reports to the Executive Assistant of the CEO. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist:
- Answer the telephone and direct calls
- Ensure reception area is neat and clean
- Greet guests, ensure they are met by hosts in a timely manner
- Help manage facilities staff to ensure kitchens are stocked and cleaned regularly
- Manage the Corporate Outlook Calendar
- Manage conference rooms schedules and set ups
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, ensure timely processing of outgoing mail
- Order groceries, coffee and office supplies for building
- Place catering orders for meetings when requested, ensure the food is properly set out
- Interact with building management office (place service & maintenance requests)
- Reconcile monthly purchases for submission to Purchasing
- Assist in the creation and distribution of security badges for new employees
- Assist the administrative team with various requests and special projects (i.e., scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, scanning/copying, expense reports, restaurant reservations, binding, etc.)
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior experience in a professional corporate environment
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.