Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. In this contract role, you will report to the Director of Administration and be responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties of the office. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist:
- Must be effective in listening to callers' needs and determining appropriate course of action - taking clear messages, refers calls and provides follow-up
- Serve as first point of contact
- Provide general office support, including answering phones and taking phone messages, responding to phone and email inquiries
- May provide event support for meetings and events happening in the space, including arranging food, space, equipment, and other logistics as necessary
- Work closely with and assist members of the Office of the Vice President
- Manage calendars
Requirements for the Receptionist:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.