Waltham, MA 02451
A leading utilities company in Waltham, MA is seeking a Reconciliation Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will support the Manager/Director, Customer Energy Integration, for developing key reconciliation processes related to the distributed generation. This will include the cost-sharing assessments, reconciliation, process, forecasts, performance reports, and monthly reconciliation reporting. This position pays up to $45/hr – apply today!
Responsibilities for the Reconciliation Analyst:
- Review, approve and process reconciliation request for capital distributed generation projects
- Process and analyze cost sharing refunds for distributed generation projects on monthly basis
- Assist the Leadership in the development and coordination of monthly forecasts and supporting financial analyses for the business
- Implement process to strengthen financial controls for Interconnection process
- Provide financial support to the Customer Energy Integration Team
- Monitor and review financial information, updating where necessary
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies within the assigned area
- Support in the development of and tracking of business case costs and benefits
- Provide monthly management reporting of actual to budget variances, forecast updates and variance analysis and year on year analyses
- Utilize data from financial systems available to generate management reporting models to support the broader project control and analytical functions
- Support the provision of ad hoc analysis as required in support of rate case filings, regulatory requirements, and general decision making
- Data management skills
- Experience in reporting
- Financial background
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.