Reconciliation Operations Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Reconciliation Operations Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be reconciling the books and records for clients for all security positions and cash, along with co-mingled investments. If you have a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Reconciliation Operations Analyst:
- Utilize firms proprietary systems of all Operations divisions to identify nature of any discrepancies discovered
- Provide detailed commentary and coding of break to facilitate break clearance which includes likely reason the break occurred, and responsible party for resolution
- Ensure all automated data feeds are properly posted to the reconciliation platform
- Obtain statement data through various websites, email and ftp for importation into the reconciliation platform
- Validate auto-matching routines and manually reconciles items which did not pass systemic reconciliation matching criteria
- Maintain account set-up for all new accounts
- Provide and understands the daily, weekly and monthly reports that are distributed to the internal and external clients
Requirements for the Reconciliation Operations Analyst
- Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.