Boston, MA 02116
A top insurance company in Boston, MA is seeking a Recruiter with corporate recruiting experience to join their team. In this contract role, you will support corporate client groups as well as analytical and product clients. You will also be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and interviewing which will require heavy sourcing, a lot of networking, and running email campaigns. Apply today!
Responsible for records in all offices. Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requirements for the Recruiter:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline preferred or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience of full life cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated skills identifying talent and taken then through the entire interview process
- This person will have experience in both administrative tasks associated with recruiting as well as experience working with hiring managers and candidates directly
- Advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components
- Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy, ability to manage competing demands, receive criticism and constructive feedback and maintain adaptability and flexibility
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates
- Experience placing senior level and niche candidates highly preferred
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo, preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship